Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chris Rock and Elmo...

Did you know Chris Rock is from Canada? Well, apparently Hannah Marie has a knack of knowing where everyone is from... or, she's just misinterpreting the words she's hearing.

One afternoon, Hannah Marie announced that she would put on an Elmo video for Jaydon "because Jaydon wants to watch it!". I have news for you girlie, he has no interest in sitting down and watching "The Best of Elmo" since he barely knows Elmo... but ok. I'll bite.

I look later to find Hannah Marie AND Ethan glued to the video. Jaydon is not even in the room. Hannah says to Ethan "Hey, Ethan, did you know he's from Canada?" She says about Chris Rock who is on the television screen. I'm thinking "Hmm... Chris Rock, from Canada? That's not something I ever thought of. I guess that's not the neighborhood I THOUGHT he was from." And I have seen this video before, it must be about 10 years old by now... so I ask Hannah "Hey Hannah, how do you know Chris Rock is from Canada?"

She replies so easily "Because he's a comedian!" Poor Hannah. "no sweetheart, he's a comedian, not a Canadian!"

I so wish we taped everything that girl has to say. She's quite the riot!

No comments: