Sunday, March 30, 2008

Aren't I pokey???


So it would seem I was so gung-ho about blogging and then I stopped. I suppose life still goes on whether I blog or not. I suppose I am just way tooooo busy?? But with what? Oh yeah, that third child of mine.

Jaydon is now a year old. Not walking yet, but riding vacuum cleaners on a regular basis. Why walk when you can ride for free, right? He isn't walking, but climbing, and getting into EVERYTHING. Wow, it's been a while since we've had to chase anything in diapers sooo frequently. Perhaps this will entice my body to burn some calories? Though, probably not.

Perhaps after our trip to Maui, I will post a little more frequently. Yep, we're Maui bound in just over a week and Hannah is miffed about that. Poor kid.

This picture is of the 3 of them on Easter at church. I have one from last year and think I may continue to take one each year there to show them progressing.

Have fun.

No comments: