Monday, October 22, 2007

Tuesday 10...

This is my official 1st Tuesday 10 entry... yes, just like Faith, I am doing it Monday night. LOL. Tomorrow will be a longer work day than today, so, no time like the present.

1) The fat on my left thigh... and my right thigh. I was originally going to make them separate entries, but I am sure I can think of 10 honest things.

2) My gray hair. Oops, the stylist did that yesterday. Oh how I wish there was a much longer solution - other than shaving my head.

3) The carpeting in our house. It was actually new carpet when we bought the place, but with two young kids, it really didn't stand a chance. There was talk of replacing it, but it's not happening anytime soon. Too bad Tom thought it was a great idea to let Ethan paint his car for Boy Scouts on the carpet. So, my tan carpet has splotches of red, yellow and blue paint. Not to mention strawberry milk stains... someone should invent quilt patterned carpet!

4) wow... this is harder than I thought.... but paper. The tons and tons of paper. Every time I think I master it, the kids bring home their backpacks. I could plant rain forests with all this paper.

5) The weeds in my front yard. I try to pull them, but realize they're the one thing keeping the yard green at all. Hate droughts.

6) My mortgage. Wouldn't it be nice to have it paid off? Fortunately, it's much more reasonable now that we've refinanced.

7) the clutter. This is so different than the paper. I always feel like I have to sort the paper and file the paper... clutter just takes up more space.

8) my attitude. I used to have so much more patience, or at least I thought I did. I wish I could be more tolerant of things that frustrate me... like tardiness, laziness, etc.

9) toys. Specifically Polly Pockets, small dinosaurs and all the stinkin' little Barbie shoes. There's just too many toys in this world.

10) My lack of will power. I wish that I had more motivation to do all the little things in life. Specifically working out. I am working on that one a little more.

11) My scale. Have I mentioned it lies? It's sexist, I swear!

Yes, I know it's a list of 10, but one to grow on is always good, right?

Sandra

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Think of it as tye dying the carpet one stain at a time ;) I would love to replace our downstairs carpet. But with possibly moving in a year it won't happen.